Friday, March 11, 2011

Picking Up an Old Hobby

Today, I picked up an old hobby of vlogging once again. Will I keep up with it this time around? I would like to think so. I shampooed my hair today and began twisting the crown of my blowout. So here comes Mister..."Ugh, you should put flatter twists in the top because those don't look right from here." Seriously??? Change a style that I like...where they do that at?? (I know the grammar is bad on that last phrase...that's how it sounds, lol) Anywho, my hair stayed the way that I like it...

Well, his parents are supposed to come over tonight for dinner. I want to go to church which begin in 30 minutes... Wow...come on now! Would it be rude for me to eat now and leave before they get here?? I want to get my praise on! Being two hrs away from my home church makes me miss our weekly services. Oh, well...I am definitely gonna have to put it down on Sunday.

Check me out on my vlog: http://www.viddler.com/explore/JaiB/videos/8/

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment