Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Craving a Blowout

I really enjoyed my blowout last week! I know that I keep saying that phrase, but I really did. I am going to research how often I can do one. Anywho, today, my twa received a dose of S-Curl moisturizer because I wanted to enjoy some shine. I dc'ed my hair last night and it felt sooo good. I layered shea butter and my olive oil concoction with Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner and tied it down to dry over night. I did not need to detangle this morning--wow! So, that's the reason for letting it stay kinky curly. But since Mister loves it tall and blown out, depending on how often I can do it, that will probably be how I rock it. I do a lot for him, you think? I am truly the peacemaker. :)

I just finished addressing my preferred Mary Kay clients' new catalogs. If you want to be a client of mine and receive free samples and/or gifts, just check me out: Register and shop: http://marykay.com/jacquettaboles
If you need any crochet hats/accessories or beaded jewelry: Register and shop: http://lovboutique.com/

Thanks for following me! Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment