Saturday, March 20, 2010

Working A Blow Out







These pictures are of my very first blow out from yesterday. I had fun rocking it and my mister loved it. Yeah! He couldn't believe the height of my hair...I tried to tell him I wasn't bald-headed (lol)! I was glad to see so many Naturals at his boss's church last night. He loves my afro without twists and accessories, so I pleased him by the blow out without adornments. What's a girl to do, right? Gotta keep him happy and me too! He is just waiting for it to reach my shoulders at least...he doesn't have long more (I pray). My hair is growing at a fast rate...I just hope that I don't hit a slump of no growth...wow, I would freak out!
My maintenance update: I started using shea butter in my hair as a moisturizer in the mornings. I add a mixture of natural oils, to include olive oil and shea butter oil, to the shea butter and work it in. I still use the Infusium 23 to moisten my locks before I brush them. Therefore, I haven't really locked in a regime... I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment