Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hair Choices

I am debating on which style to wear my hair in for my interview tomorrow. I know that it's late and I should have this decided, but, I don't. I have a choice of my natural twa or a short wig. I am really leaning towards being natural because this is how the potential employer will see me on a daily (work) basis.

Oh, I must tell you about last night... Well, my mister and I went to this step show/drumline at a local high school. I wore my hair in a mini frohawk and he flipped. He went back to his "it's an afro, wear an afro" speech. I spoke up this time...yes, I did! I told him, "yeah, it's an afro and it's to be worn in different ways. Whether it's twisted, frohawked, loose, or in a headband, it's getting some decor!" That's what we do... who wants plain Jane hair? I am a Natural and I stand out--along with my "stand out" hair!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment