Monday, March 8, 2010

What A Day

Wow, what else can I say? My sister, auntie and I kept thinking that today was Tuesday... I don't know what's up with that! To add to that craziness, my dad was admitted to the hospital for chest pains. Of course, he doesn't want to be there--who does?

I am attempting a new routine with my hair for my three month anniversary. My hair has grown 2 inches since my BC. WOW!!! Thank God! I am soo grateful. I was reading this afro haircare site and it stated to try Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner/treatment since my type 4a hair is so dry. I mean even with S-curl moisturizer and gel, my hair still drys out. It does, however, maintain a softness--a dry softness. :} So I am going to re-shampoo my hair (Saturday is my hair day), condition, and then put the Infusium 23 in. I will try it for a week without the other product (S-curl). I may still add the gel... We will see... I will probably do a vid for youtube showing the results. Wait, I can add vid here as well...

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment