Monday, March 29, 2010

Shedding?

Tonight I shampooed my natural, beautiful tresses and found a sink full of strands (like 100--maybe normal though after detangling)! I have noticed for the past week that I have been shedding some serious strands. I am indeed confused... Maybe I need to drink more water (I only drink about a bottle and a half daily) or truly "spritz" my hair daily. This is my regime every morning: Add to my semi-moist hair my shea butter mixture and maybe S-Curl moisturizer. And then pick it out. I am wondering should I cut out the S-curl for now...? The reason I use it is because it really softens my hair. But I have also noticed that since I have been using shea butter, my hair has a soft-like texture. Ok, my challenge this week, being that it's Monday, is to just use the shea butter mixture daily. Can I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment