Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Being Real With You

Can I be real with you? I love being a Natural diva and just expressing my true self as I learn to love my "new" self. I found out that I am not defined by my personality and looks alone, but also by my hair. Believe it or not, it seems as though some people are intimidated by my Natural locs. Yes, I know that I have an empowering appearance....that's because I am empowered. I know who I am--I am the definition of a strong, Black woman with the world and heavens to gain. I am not one to kick someone while they're down, but lend a helping hand instead. I love being JaiB. I love being EXTRAordinary. I love being Natural (in hair, body and spirit). Haters........

Lord, bless those that hate others for no reason...In Jesus' Name, Amen.

We had a great time in revival tonight! The first night is usually to setting point for the rest of the week---we can only go higher in the Lord! I am excited because being in service and playing the drums helped me get rid of the somethings that attached itself to me. To God be the glory. I had to sing the song tonight "I've got the Devil under my feet". Yes, that's where he needs to be. Ya heard? If you don't know who Jesus is, find out soon...

Until next time...deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment