Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What To Do When Your Cell Dies

Today started off great and then a speed bump knocked me out of balance for a bit. The worst thing happened to a female that travels a lot...my cell went straight crazy! After work, I did my usual by turning on my phone and checking my voicemail. However, today, that wasn't happening. My cell blacked out and then came back on. After careful observation, I noticed that it turned itself on and off every 5 seconds. Criminals! To add insult to injury, Verizon, could only order a replacement that takes 3 days to get here (they didn't have my phone in stock). I asked the nice lady could I just get an equivalent--but no, because of the warranty, I am still stuck with this type of phone. I mean what if this happens to the new one? Augh! Anywho, after my visit with Mister, who gave me a Coach handbag for Vday (Yeah!!), and my whining about the fact that I am hurt without my phone, I went to Walmart and bought a prepaid. That was a wise decision for these 3 days. So who's happy? I AM! Just think--if the incident happens again, at least I won't have to buy a secondary phone. Just add minutes! However, I'll miss my smartphone capabilities, but at least I can talk...gracious! I feel better now...

Oh, did I mention that my baby gave me a Coach handbag? *giggling*

Until next time....deuces!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You are so silly. I can't wait to see your bag. J said it looks pretty tight.

    ReplyDelete