Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

Aww, today (or yesterday, clearly it's 1:46a on the 15th) was interesting... It began with me thinking that I wasn't going to enjoy my first Valentine's Day with my Mister. Lights were still out in his neighborhood from the snow storm and things were just tight. Excuses were coming in left and right on how this should have been an awesome day for us. But there is a God! I had a great time in church...an awesome Hour Of Power! I drummed my heart out with extreme passion. I then came home and got all dolled up once again. I made sure that my TWA was off the chain. Once the fam said that everyone was going to my fav restaurant, Cheddar's, I was excited. This is where I wanted to be with Mister initially. And to share it with loved ones? Ok, so I called Mister to see what the deal really was...were we going to have a Valentine's day? He stated yes at 2:26p. After debating what to wear, yes, we dress in the same colors--no, it's not lame for us--the time stamp was 3:36p. Needless to say, we ate alone at Cheddar's. By the time we got to Savannah, the fam had eaten and left the building.

My day was successful...I love my Mister. It ended with him meeting my grandmother for the first time and experiencing our first debate/argument. Grandma told him that I am mean, violent and will tell him that he can't have a life after marriage. That info was not all together true, but you can't pull in words once they are out. He really didn't believe me...how well does my grandmom REALLY know me? Not at all! Do I see her all the time? NO! Mister said that he doesn't know me as of today. I mean, I just wanted him out of my truck! He was just contradicting himself constantly. "When is our wedding happening?" to "I want a long engagement." What??? Which is it? *screaming* So I told him that I will give him EXACTLY what he's looking for...lol *smirk*. My night totally closed with him saying that "I want my Jacquetta back." I mean he started this fuss...enough about that. But I love him still.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment