Friday, February 12, 2010

Compatibility Tests

Today, I entertained myself by taking a compatibility test (I posted the result in the sidebar). My fiance and I are 85% compatible, why not 100%? Is anyone 100% compatible with their partner? I wonder...

It is very cold right now and we are expecting at least 4 inches of snow in SC. My Mister is singing a sad song, "Tonight is going to be cold and boring." I asked why should it be boring? It is what you make it. I deeply feel as if he wants to hang out with the fellas. He stated that he was invited to the bar, but he wasn't sure. It was as if he wanted me to okay the event. Not even going to happen! For the past two Fridays, I have been at my sister's place helping her with her newborn baby. Therefore, he had the opportunity to bond with his boys like a Boys' Night Out kind of thing. Certainly, he didn't think this would be EVERY Friday night?? Ok, well, this sista firmly believes in "starting as you mean to go." I mean, can I have a Friday night with my man? I thought so...holla!

3 comments:

  1. Now, now Quetta there are 7 days in a week. Males need their time to bond with their boys. I disagree... :( LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! But Bri..every Friday? I think not! Start as you mean to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, start as you mean to go! Enough said!

    ReplyDelete