Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Windy Nights

After the rain today, it was so beautiful and comfortable. But tonight, however, the wind has taken over and I fear that the fierceness of the wind will be a challenge tomorrow at work. Definitely, I must wear a pair of pants. The last thing needed to complete any day at the prison is my dress flying away on a yard full of adult male inmates. Understand why I need the pants??

My day was well spent as I was recovering from this mystery illness. I had the symptoms of the Nyquil commercial: achy, sneezy, coughing, stuffy head and need to rest! It surprised me yesterday at work; therefore, I took off at noon and was in bed ever since. My Mister even surprised me with a visit. Aww! Let me give his correct label: my FIANCE...so cute! He stated that with my new haircut and haircare regimen, it's part of the reason that I got sick in the first place. (I did my Big Chop on Dec. 5, 2009 and is on my Natural hair journey) Anywho, with his visit, I missed Bible Study tonight. No, not intentionally, I just didn't get up to move. Shame on me! The funny thing is, I tried to justify to myself the reason for not going was because I'm recovering from this mysterious illness.

I am feeling ok--not my best, though. I have to return to work tomorrow (in a good mood) because I will be there by myself. *shaking my head* We'll see.... Night!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I heard that your Mister was over last night, lol! Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Hoping that work went well for you.

    ReplyDelete