Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rockin' LOVB

Yesterday, I made this feather haircomb for my TWA. I will more than likely put it on the Lily of the Valley Boutique website (http://lovboutique.com/). But until then, if you like it like that, just send me a comment and we can make arrangements. I am modeling the haircomb and a closeup is below. I seed beaded a "button" to match the brown feathers.



I have decided to return to shampooing my 'fro every 2-3 days instead of once a week. I can't stand filthy hair...especially when I use moisturizer or gel daily. And my sister and I agree that we see more growth when we shampoo more often. So that trumps dirty hair, you think?
Also, TG's (my Mister) "E" ring came back. It's funny how Tungsten sizes run...my baby's a size 10 and in Tungsten, you should go 2 sizes up. Well, now it's too large. I told him that he's keeping it this time. We just have to get a ring guard. I mean, even the 11 would have been too comfy. Maybe when his fingers get hot/warm from the summer heat, it should fit better. Boy, it looks great on his hand. He was like, "It's different..." He should know by now that I am indeed "different". Why be like everyone else. Btw, we are DEFINITELY not like everyone else...my baby has an engagement ring...lol! Wow... How did it come about? He felt that since I had a ring, he wanted one. He wanted to show people that he was spoken for...engaged. Question: Why when a woman tells her guy friends that she's engaged, they do what they can for one last chance with her. But when a man tells his girl friends that he's engaged, they get cussed out. What's up with that?
Please comment...

2 comments:

  1. The feather comb is so cute! Are you announcing your blog on Twitter? Great way to get readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do by tweeting the post(s) and I put it in my profile. What are some other options?

    ReplyDelete