Monday, February 22, 2010

My "FauxPuff" (Bound for me to make up a name :))


I found out tonight that my baby doesn't like when I wear headbands. Um, how often do I wear them? Almost daily? Yeah, and now he's not feeling the look. Tell me how you really feel... Well, it's about what I'm feeling and I love it. I love this look simply because it puts me THIS much closer to having my afro puff. It looks like one from the front, right? But my hair in the back is not up...just puffed! Therefore, it's my "FauxPuff." I believe that I just made that term up...it sounds good and need a patent. lol Maybe I will use it in my tweets and blogs more often.


Wow, the poet in me is still alive! I started writing more often...maybe because of my fiance... Did I tell you that he wrote me a two page poem entitled "Love Is" for Valentine's Day. Yes, he did well and his penmanship is pretty nice. Actually, I am very impressed with that part. Okay, enough about that...let me tie down my TWA for tonight and I will see you all soon.


Until next time...deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment