Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wedding Thoughts


Today, I was entertaining myself on The Knot...I made an avatar of my inner bride. See...?


Of course, she is not any where close to what I want to look like on my day. I want my Natural curls to be grown out and funky and an awesome "color" wedding gown. My "color" is a secret that only my maid of honor knows *hint lil sis*. :) At least the scenery is correct! Destination wedding all the way!!


Today was going good until my SUV shut off this morning! Yeah! Evidently, when I put fuel in yesterday and the pump was moving in slow mo', water traveled in with the gas. So, that caused this crazy shaking. This morning, it was worse. Of course, as a Daddy's Girl, I called him for instructions on what to do to remedy the situation: Flush it out with 93 fuel or gas treatment. I was sooo embarrassed at the gas station...it's like people could hear my truck making these noises.


Last, but not least, I did not wear a hat-but I found a headband that I had in storage (the dresser) with these neat little teeth that wouldn't work with my permed hair. Well, totally worked in my TWA. That's what's up! Even though it was cold, I was cute. Check me out at the top of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment