Sunday, February 28, 2010

What A Weekend

Wow, this weekend was one to remind me of my youthful days. I actually stayed out until the next day! The funny part is, something told me to pack for overnight...especially for my hair care! Well, I didn't listen needless to say. It all started with a delivery for LOVB (http://lovboutique.com) in the city of Florence. My man's sister ordered 8 crocheted hats for her Natural locs...yes, she's representing LOVB! That's what's up! Ok, so when we sistas get together, what happens? A LOT! We had all kinds of fun to include cooking, Partini and the local flea market. The majority of us are Naturals, so we had a lot to share and learn from each other. It was fun. Then on the way back, I stopped to my Mister's place (can't travel without seeing him). I am not glad that I missed church today :( .... I clearly had no intentions of doing so, but there are no excuses other than I was fast asleep and hated to face a 2 hour drive @ 3am. Yeah...Thanks ladies for the hospitality!

Well, until next time....deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment