Friday, February 19, 2010

Sermon Time

Shout outs to my followers for doing what you do!

Hi! I do apologize for my tardiness--I had to prepare and deliver a mini sermon for tonight (Feb. 19th). Btw, as a minister, we take time to consecrate ourselves to deliver God's Words and not our own. Amen? Amen! That explains my absence. The Lord showed up and showed out...the message was a success indeed. To God be the glory!

The past two days has been pretty good...my Mister thinks that I am getting sick more often since we got engaged. Uh, I don't think so but anywho... We know that some "things" tend to make us sick *winking*. I left a message on his phone yesterday that wasn't quite like JaiB, so he deleted it and asked me what was really going on with me. I blamed it on stress. Who wouldn't? LOL

Well, until next time...

2 comments: