Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Line Up




What's going on? I know that I missed a day...my bad! To catch up: Absolutely nothing happened yesterday. Wait--I stayed in bed until 1pm, took a bath and got back in bed. I stayed there until 6pm. And then got up for church in Beaufort. Okay.....


Today, work was BUSY! There was so much inmate mail to open...yeah... Afterwards, I visited my big bro and gave my 15 yr old neice a good talk. Grown kids, WOW! The funny part is, she got me confused with her mom by being smart at the mouth. Not me, lil girl! We got beat down back in the day if we even thought about talking back to adults. Say what? And sucking teeth? Aw, man! Needless to say, she got checked with the quickness. On a lighter note, my bro gave me my first line up in front of my new TWA. Of course, I got a tape up too. lol No fuzzy neck here. Check out the pic...it looks fly. I was tripping a bit when I saw my ringlets along the edge dropping, but it's cool and cute. I will have fun rocking this tomorrow.




Well, until next time, be easy...

2 comments: