Saturday, February 13, 2010

Doing What I Do

I am having a dry hair day... It's been two months and eight days since my BC. I initially started out by shampooing my hair every day to every three days. My routine was T-Tree oil, shea butter oil and EVOO. Last month, (my soon-to-be) mother-in-law, who is also a Natural diva, suggested that I put moisturizers in my hair. When she put the products in my hair, I saw an immediate change. Two days later, it was ultra soft, but residue comes off. She suggested shampooing no more than once a week... It's hard but I did it. Now, I can't get my hair back right without putting tons of gel or moisturizer in it. Aughh! I'll figure something out. Btw, she stated that I should be able to comb through my ringlets. Pick, yes. Comb, uh, not as easy. Again, I'll figure something out.

Well, today is Valentine's Eve and I intended on celebrating with my Mister early since tomorrow will be so hectic. Anywho, of course my plans were squashed because of indecisiveness on his part. It's now 6:55p and I am still being asked, "Do you want to go tonight or tomorrow?" ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Okay, then...I am home. But you know what? I am about to head out anyway--without him. Gotta make a phone call...

The snow has been beautiful (a whole 5 inches) and it has left a mess in my yard! It's like my yard has adopted the phrase, "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly." The snow has been good. The water and slush left behind is bad. The ugly? Well, that's trying not to bog down and kick up so much mud on my vehicle. I mean who's washing it for me in this cold weather? Mister?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment